- رقم التليفون: 332 720 123 380+
The history of this university began in 1940 with the founding of the Lutsk State Teachers' Institute. During its first year of operation,135 students were enrolled for the first-year program. The instruction was provided by a staff of fifty professors working within the departments of Ukrainian and Russian philology, physics, mathematics and geography.
The functioning of the university was interrupted by the outbreak of war in 1941, and did not resume until 1946. In September 1951, the college was reorganized and designated a pedagogical institute, and a year later, it was granted the use of the name of Lesya Ukrainka. At that time the university's only faculties were those of history, philology and mathematics. By the beginning of the 1990s nine faculties were operating in the institute.
On July 16, 1993, by a decree of President Leonid Kravchuk the institute was given a higher status and received the name Lesya Ukrainka Volyn State University. In September 2007 President Viktor Yushchenko signed a decree granting the university the status of a national university. Then in August 2012, in accordance with a decree signed by President Viktor Yanukovych, Lesya Ukrainka Volyn National University received a new name: Lesya Ukrainka Eastern European National University in Volyn.
التخصص أو القسم
الرسوم الدراسية (دولار / سنة)
|علوم وثائق ومعلومات آخر||4||بكالوريوس||2000|